We’re Hiring a Territory Sales Manager for the Western New England/Eastern New York Area
Momentum Manufacturing Group – Engineered Extrusions plays an essential role in creating some of the world’s most innovative products, from assembly lines to sporting equipment to solar panels. As New England’s largest, fully integrated aluminum extrusion manufacturer, we support a wide range of customers with custom aluminum extrusions, machining, fabrication, assembly, and shipping services. Based in Franklin, NH, the company is part of Momentum Manufacturing Group, the largest contract manufacturer of metal components and assemblies in the Northeast.
Recent capital expenditures have created a terrific foundation for growth in extruded aluminum profiles and fabricated extrusion-based components. We are looking for a sales professional to help drive that growth.
- Lead extrusion business solicitation, pricing, negotiation, and securement in Western New England/Eastern New York territory
- Collaborate with the Director of Value-Added Products to achieve desired value-added sales
- Take responsibility for key extrusion account relationships, business retention, development, and profitability
- Reinforce organizational values, objectives, and strategies
WHAT YOU BRING (Experience & Qualifications)
- Minimum of 4 years experience in extrusion sales, value-added distributor, contract manufacturer, OR lineal and value-added fabrication with demonstrated personal sales success with an aluminum extruder.
- Understanding of aluminum extrusion business, key markets, and pricing
- B2B account management experience, including proven ability to successfully and profitably retain and grow business
- Strong experience in assessing prospect needs, developing creative product/service proposals, and negotiating substantial product programs
- Demonstrated capability to develop and implement growth strategies
- Strong communication and people skills
- Must reside in the Northeast U.S.
WHAT WE OFFER
We provide a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Salary based on experience
- Commission/bonus plan
- Car allowance and expense reimbursement
- Generous holiday and vacation time
- Medical and dental insurance, vision plan, employer-funded life and short-term disability insurance
- 401k retirement plans (with company match)
- Other optional, voluntary benefits
Momentum Manufacturing Group – Engineered Extrusions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
"*" indicates required fields